What would I want to develop in myself?

 When I think about what I want to develop in myself, I consider the person I want to be in the future. I want to be someone that has a strong level of discipline -- someone who is able to follow through and make promises with one's self. Not only this, I want to be someone who is always willing to help others, and someone that is an incredible listener. Right now, I'm so far off of this person, but I'm hoping that I will be able to achieve this future version of myself. 

Comments

  1. I appreciate that you are able to see where you are now and where you want to go. The first step to true change is admitting that you need to/ want to change. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great self awareness. Embody those characteristics day by day and youll achieve all your goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike, it is a good trait to recognize these things early. Holding yourself to a high standard on who you want to develop into later on shows early maturity, even if you're not there yet. Just keep reflecting on your progress and with practice you'll develop into exactly who you want to be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment